Join us to hear from our legal experts about key employment law decisions from the last six months and how these might impact on your practices, as well as important forthcoming legislative and Government policy developments that are relevant to HR. We are holding face-to-face seminars at our regional offices and a webinar for those who would prefer to attend remotely.
Our legal experts will explain:
• key employment law decisions from the last six months and how these might impact on your practices; and
• important legislative and Government policy developments that are relevant to HR.
In our case law updated, we will consider recent court decisions exploring issues including reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, harassment on grounds of disability and discrimination/harassment because of protected beliefs.
The in-person events will also include a section on supporting employees’ wellbeing – including a case study on managing an employee who is suffering from stress at work.
We will then share insights on key legislative and policy developments, including:
• changes to flexible working
• neonatal care leave
• extended protections for pregnant employees and following family-related leave
• reforms to immigrations rules
• update on the Retained EU Law (Reform and Revocation) Act 2023.
Attendance in person provides an opportunity for networking and to engage in a Q&A discussion with our expert speakers.
Timings: Coffee and registration from 09:30 for a 10:00 - 12:00 session.
Ideally suited for: HR professionals and senior managers.
Register here: https://tinyurl.com/42kpdfbc