• High quality performance coaching.
• Full off-season training programme.
• Free massage therapy and access to Sports Injury Clinic.
• Free strength and conditioning training, and programming.
• Performance analysis, sport science support including nutritional advice and psychological profiling.
• Superb home court facilities.
• Assistance towards achieving coaching/officiating qualifications.
• A chance to play in the prestigious British Colleges Sport competitions.
• Links to Teesside University and Tees Valley Mowhawks Teams.
For general enquiries and information on courses please contact Course Information Hotline on 01642 333 333.
Want To Know More?
If you are interested in joining MC Sport Basketball Academy, you can email:
Tony Hanson MBE,
Please include your name, contact telephone number and email address.