• High quality performance coaching.
• Performance/ Video analysis including Physiological support which also includes nutritional advice and psychological profiling.
• A personalised strength and conditioning training programme.
• Free massage therapy and access to Sports Injury Clinic.
• Advanced Apprenticeship Sporting Excellence Qualification (AASE).
• Opportunities to complete coaching qualifications (UKCC Level 1 and 2) and a Young Referee Award.
• Opportunities for paid coaching work within the local areas.
• Direct links to University (Northumbria and Teesside) with possible opportunities of Full and Part time Scholarships.
For general enquiries and information on courses please contact Course Information Hotline on 01642 333700.
What To Know More?
If you are interested in joining MC Sport Volleyball Academy, you can email:
Please include your name, contact telephone number and email address.
click the below link to view the Volleyball Academy leaflet. Print,
complete the information and either post it to the address on the
leaflet or hand in to the College's Main Reception.
MC Sport Volleyball Academy Leaflet